Kids favorite dish. Meat ball.
I fry this meat ball and then cook oyster sauce
so the kids have some gravy for their rice.
Easy and simple.
And yet taste good.
minced pork meat (30% fat)
some minced spring onion
light soy sauce, sesame oil and little pepper, some tapioca flour
Garlic, oyster sauce, a bit of dark soy sauce (coloring), salt.
1. Minced the pork meat ( i mixed 30 % with fat).
2. Season with light soy sauce, sesame oil, and pepper.
3. Mixed thoroughly.
4. Add in spring onion and mix.
5. Add in some tapioca flour and mix in one direction until the meat become a bit sticky.
6. Set aside for rest for half an hour.
7. Use a spoon to shape into round shape and coated with some tapioca starch.
8. Deep fry the meat ball until golden brown and crispy.
9. Pan fry chopped garlic until fragrant, add in some water, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce and a bit of salt. Taste. Thicken the gravy with some tapioca starch.
10. Lastly, add in the meat ball, and some chopped spring onion. Serve.
This is my facebook account.
Welcome to have a look here. There are variety of clothing and bag pre-order.